I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Hurtownia-24 online store is accessible at hurtownia-24.pl, the store is owned by: F.H.U.BMK Beata Gruchała, with its seat in ul. Nadrzeczna 7A lok H4/B252, 05-552 Wólka Kosowska Tax ID No. 637-193-97-66, REGON No. 140409284 mail adres email@example.com.
2. Online Store does not sell retail.
3. The Minimum order Order must be a value of not less than PLN 250.
4. The condition to make purchases at the Wholesale Warehouse is acceptance of the provisions of these terms.
1. TERM AND CONDITIONS - regulations of the Online store.
2. ONLINE STORE – company operating on the internet platform available at the Internet address www.hurtowania24.pl..
3. SELLER – F.H.U.BMK Beata Gruchała, with its seat in ul. Nadrzeczna 7A lok H4/B252, 05-552 Wólka Kosowska Tax ID No. 637-193-97-66, REGON No. 140409284 , Helpline: 883-666-999
4. CUSTOMER – natural or legal person buying goods at the store, being a registered user of the store;
5. ENTREPRENEURSHIP - A customer who places an Order within or for the needs of his business.
6. CONSUMER - a person concluding a Sales Agreement with the Seller not related directly to its business or professional activity.
7. USER - a person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable regulations also a natural person with limited legal capacity, a legal person, and an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity - which created or aims to creating an Account.
8. PRODUCT - a movable item available in the Online Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
9. REGISTRATION FORM - a form available in the Online Store that allows you to create an Account.
10. ACCOUNT - a set of resources and rights within the Vendor's IT system, marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the User containing his data and information about Orders placed by him in the Online Store.
11. ORDER FORM - a form that allows placing an Order, specifying the condition of the Sales Agreement.
12. ZAMÓWIENIE – oświadczenie woli Klienta składane za pomocą Formularza Zamówienia i zmierzające bezpośrednio do zawarcia Umowy Sprzedaży Produktu ze Sprzedawcą.
13. ORDER - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
14. WORKING DAY - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
III. CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF ONLINE STORE
1. Users and Customers are required to:
a) use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the law and morality with respect for the personal rights and copyrights and intellectual property of the Seller and third parties.
b) entering data in accordance with the facts.
2. Account - in order to create an Account, the User is obliged to complete the Registration Form. Then the User should click on the "Register" field. In the Registration Form, a password is required.
3. User - a natural person, in order to create an account, should consent to the processing of data in order to set up a User Account as part of the Online Store operating on the Internet platform available at the Internet address www.hurtownia24.pl, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU ) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation and the Law of 10 May 2018 On the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, No. 1000), the User-natural person consents in a voluntary manner, however, not consenting to the processing of personal data will prevent the User Account from being registered.
4. The creation of an account is free of charge and for an indefinite period.
5. At any time and without giving reasons, the User may cancel the Account by sending to the Seller, eg by e-mail correspondence to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing FHUBMK Beata Gruchała with registered office in Jabłonowo, ul. . Nadrzeczna 7A lok H4 / B252, 05-552 Wólka Kosowska, request to delete the Account.
6. Order in the Wholesale Store is placed via the Order Form.
7. Product prices are expressed in PLN, after submitting the Order, the system automatically calculates gross prices.
8. Advertisements, advertisements, price lists and other information contained on the website of the Online Store do not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 k.c. and they are only an invitation to conclude a contract. Seller reserves the right to change the price of goods or services.
9. The price given for each item may change.
10. The Seller reserves the right to:
a) introducing new and withdrawing previously offered Products,
b) entering, canceling and modifying promotion rules,
c) update prices of products included in the Online Store Offer. In the case of price updates after the Customer places an Order.
11. In the event of a price change, withdrawal and introduction of a new Product or the introduction, cancellation and modification of the promotion rules after a Customer's order, the Seller is obliged to immediately notify the Customer of the changes introduced.
12. Order Form - Filling in the Order Form consists in adding products to the "basket" in the Online Store. The customer can freely add and remove Products from the "basket". Then the Customer, wanting to place an Order, should click "Order and pay". In the Order Form, it is necessary for the Customer to provide the following data regarding the Customer, including the name / surname, seat / address (street, house / flat number, zip code, city, country), e-mail address, contact telephone number and contract data Sales: Product (s), quantity of Product (s), color of Product (s), place and method of delivery of the Product (s), method of payment.
13. The Order Form is free of charge and is of one-off nature - it is terminated when the Order is placed via it or when the Order is first discontinued through it.
14. Placing orders via the Order Form is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
IV. CONCLUSION OF A SALES AGREEMENT
1. Conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller shall take place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store, as soon as the Seller commences the execution of the Order.
2. The consolidation and securing of the concluded Sales Agreement takes place by making these Regulations available on the Online Store website and sending the Customer automatic feedback confirming the acceptance of the Order. The content of the Sales Agreement is additionally recorded and secured in the IT system of the Seller's Online Store.
14. After placing the Order, the Customer will receive an automatic feedback from the Seller, confirming the acceptance of the order, which includes at least the Seller's statement about the receipt of the Order. The lack of confirmation of receipt by e-mail correspondence means that the order has not been accepted for execution.
15. Availability of the Products and their current price are checked at the time of placing the Order by the Customer (order verification).
16. The Seller shall not be responsible for any inventory shortages of the Products and any price differences.
17. The Seller reserves the right to cancel the Order in whole or in part when:
a) performance of the Order will not be possible due to objective reasons, in particular when there is a temporary or permanent lack of a Product or insufficient number of items of the Product (inventory shortages).
b) The order was placed by the Customer who has already placed the Order at least once and did not pick up the Products or delayed the payment for Products
c) the authenticity of the Order raises reasonable doubt.
18. The declaration on the cancellation of the Order, including its cause, the Seller is obliged to immediately send to the Customer by e-mail or in writing.
19. In case of cancellation of the Order due to the reasons set out in para. 17, there are no claims against the Seller. If the Customer paid for the Products before receiving a notice of cancellation of the Order, the Seller shall refund the entire amount paid in nominal value within a period not longer than 7 days.
20. The Seller reserves the right to confirm the Customer's data by phone or email.
21. After the sale, the Seller issues an invoice VAT invoice or a receipt document.
V. SALE CONTRACT
1. Deliveries of Products are carried out in Poland and in the European Union and European Economic Area.
2. The implementation of the Sales Agreement will commence on the next Business Day immediately following:
a) the date on which the Order was paid (payment by bank transfer),
b) the date on which the Order was placed (in the case of cash on delivery)
c) the date on which the Order was verified (in case of the need to verify the Order), however not earlier than when the Order was paid (payment by bank transfer).
3. Payment of the amount indicated for payment for ordered Products The Customer may make:
a) by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account,
b) cash on delivery
Current forms of payment and shipping costs are indicated on the website at www.hurtowania24.pl, in the tab "Delivery and costs of delivery".
4. The minimum duration of the Sales Agreement is 1-2 business days plus the delivery time performed by the courier company (1-2 business days). In the case of non-standard Products or Orders covering Products temporarily unavailable in stock, the lead time may be longer. In each case of the extension of the duration of the Sales Agreement, the Seller will inform the Customer via e-mail, about the delay.
5. In the case of the Order of several Products to be delivered in one shipment, the date of completion will depend on the date of completion of the entire Order by the Seller, unless the parties agree otherwise.
6. Delivery of Products to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer when placing the Order.
7. The Seller provides the Customer with the following methods of delivery of the Products:
a) courier parcel,
b) courier delivery.
8. The Seller charges a flat fee covering the cost of sending the shipment to the Customer, with which the User may read at any time at www.hurtowania24.pl, in the tab "Delivery and costs of shipment". The delivery cost is included in the amount indicated for payment after placing the Order. Delivery costs are included in the invoice.
9. The Seller is not responsible for late delivery of shipments by the courier company.
1. Products can be sold at promotional prices.
2. Currently sold at promotional prices Products are available on the website of the Internet Wholesaler.
3. A limited number of Products is intended for promotional sales.
4. Promotional offers can not be combined unless the detailed promotion conditions allow such a possibility.
Due to the online-sales form of sale, the Seller reserves that the basis for accepting a complaint is its notification in the form of an e-mail, and to complete all the formalities that the seller will ask for, i.e. send photos and a description of the defects of the products received. At the same time, the Seller informs that to start the complaint procedure, sending the defective goods is unnecessary until the complaint is considered.
1.Termination from the contract:
a) a consumer who has entered into a distance contract may, within 30 days, withdraw from it without giving any reason using the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
b) The Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2014 item 827 with changes) is not applicable to Sales Agreements concluded between Entrepreneurs.
2. The Customer - Entrepreneur may not withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving a reason and without incurring costs.
3. Upon the release of the Product by the Seller to the courier (carrier), the Customer benefits and burdens associated with the Product and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for any loss, loss or damage to the Product arising from its acceptance for transport until it is delivered to the Customer.
4. After receiving the parcel containing the Product, the Customer is obliged to immediately examine the parcel in time and in the manner accepted with such parcels.
5. If it is found that during the transport there was a loss or damage to the Product, the Client is obliged to perform all actions necessary to determine the liability of the courier (carrier), including the damage report in the presence of the courier.
6. If it is found that the delivered Product is not compliant with the order placed, the Product is missing in the shipment, the Product has a physical defect in the Product itself, it is obliged to write the report in the presence of the courier (carrier) with a detailed description of any non-conformities found in its content, shortages or defects. The report should be signed by the client and courier (carrier). Any complaints not confirmed by the protocol will be considered unfounded and will not be considered.
7. Customer - The entrepreneur may claim for physical defects under the terms of the Civil Code.
8. The Seller's liability towards the Client - Entrepreneur, regardless of its legal basis, is limited - both as part of a single claim, as well as for all claims claimed jointly - up to the price paid and delivery costs under the Sales Agreement. The Seller shall be liable towards the Customer - Entrepreneur only for typical damage predictable at the time the contract is concluded and shall not be liable for lost profits in relation to the Customer - Entrepreneur.
9. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Client - an Entrepreneur shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
10. Free advertising supplements are not subject to exchange or complaints.
11. We reserve the right to refuse to accept all COD shipments sent to us.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The content of the website www.hurtowania-24.pl, including texts, photos, graphics, illustrations is the property of the Internet Wholesaler. These contents are protected by copyright and other laws. Their use is allowed only with the express consent of F.H.U.BMK Beata Gruchała.
3. The parties to the Sale Agreement are obliged to notify each other about any change of the electronic address or mailing address. Until the other party informs about the change, the correspondence sent to the current e-mail address or correspondence address has the effect of delivery.
4. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the content of these Regulations.
5. In case of concluding on the basis of these Regulations continuous contracts (eg Account), the amended regulations bind the Client, if the requirements specified in art. 384 and 3841 of the Civil Code, the Customer has been properly informed about the changes and has not terminated the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of notification.
6. The Seller reserves that the Products may be slightly different to their presentation placed in the Online Store at www.hurtowania24.pl, e.g. different colors, a different pattern on the material, no additive or other additive, eg a pocket, chain, badge , stitches. Slight differences do not constitute defects of the Product, and the Seller does not bear any responsibility for them.
7. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of law shall apply.